1. A thought: The point of change isn’t to make yourself happy. The point of change is to grow, to show up for yourself, to express yourself, to be an example of what’s possible, to test the limits, to have new experiences. You can be happy and grateful for where you are and still choose to change everything just because you want to.
2. A piece of advice: Say ‘no’ more often. Saying yes to everything to please others is kind, but you’ll eventually wear yourself out. It’s great to say yes to new experiences, but realize it’s ok to turn things down every once in a while to sit in your pjs at home… It might seem selfish, but sometimes it’s the best way to keep your mental health balanced.
3. A quote: “12 new chapters, 365 new chances.” WOW. When I read this, I thought to myself ‘wow, the best time for new beginnings is now’. Your thoughts become reality and what you think, you become. Realize the power of your mind and program it for success & happiness.
4. A song I love right now: recently I’ve been playing Kehlani and Jhené Aiko on repeat!
5. Something I learned today: I was scrolling through Pinterest this morning and saw this — am I the only one that didn’t know this was how you use a strainer!?
Happy Friday babes 🙂