If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that MAC Cherish is my absolute favorite lipstick ever!! I started wearing this color almost 3 years ago, and found that I started wearing it regardless of the season – it’s the perfect slightly warm-toned, peachy-beige color! Although I like switching up my makeup routine with bright colors in the spring and darker colors in the fall, I love having a good nude I can always count on. This lipstick is a satin finish and wont leave your lips feeling dry at all! I also loving using a lip exfoliator before applying lip products to keep my lips smooth and help with color pigment. Pair this with Spice lip liner and you’ve got the perfect nude brown look.
Here are a few of my other MAC lipstick faves:
- Lady Danger (vivid bright coral-red, matte finish)
- Faux (muted mauve-pink, satin finish)
- Chatterbox (bright red-pink, semi-lustrous finish)
- Craving (plum, semi-lustrous finish)
- Velvet Teddy (deep-tone beige, matte finish)
- Snob (light neutral pink, satin finish)
- Viva Glam 2 (creamy pinky-beige mauve, satin finish)
Hope you have an amazing Holiday week!
Need a little pick-me up to help with holiday bills? We’ve got you covered!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give one lucky winner
a chance to win a $700 PayPal Cash!
To enter: complete the steps in the Rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Friday, January 1st at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by PayPal.