Well friends- it’s that time of the year! The yearly Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is HERE and the new arrivals are GOOD! If you missed my first post of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale series with all details on the sale, I’ll link that here. Today, I am going to be sharing my favorite finds from lots of different categories including clothing, shoes, beauty and home!
Up first- here’s a reminder about important dates:
For more information about these dates, cardholder status, or how to sign up for a Nordstrom card, see my last blog post on the sale here.
I’m with most of you and am only able to shop in store on August 19th because I don’t have a Nordstrom Card, but I know I’m going to come home with a few staple pieces that I think you guys will love – the choices are so good this year! Overall, I am very impressed with the clothing and shoe sale selections.
I know the sale can be overwhelming, so after scouring the entire sale online and in-store, these are my top picks:
- Steve Madden Multi-Print Mules: these mules I KNOW will sell out quick. This under $50 item was by far my favorite shoe item I found- I cannot wait to style it with sweaters, cardigans, and cute hats!
- Spanx Leggings: I purchased these leggings 2 years ago during the sale and wear them ALL THE TIME when it’s colder out. They are such a steal during the sale and you will live in these during the fall and winter! They can easily be dressed up or down and are so comfy!
- Marc Fisher Booties: If there is one thing you should invest in for fall, it’s a good pair of booties. These are no exceptions, and come in multiple colors – I know these will sell out FAST not only because they’re cute and comfy, but Marc Fisher booties under $100 is RARE. Style these with your Spanx leggings & and oversized sweater, or jeans, a cami, chunky cardigan and fedora hat!
- Free People Sweater: Definitely one of my favorite finds this year! I love this brand (they have amazing henleys too!) and their pieces are very high-quality – definitely worth buying on sale as personally I couldn’t spend over $100 on a sweater at original price. I have been eyeing their sweaters for the last few years and decided now was the time to buy because I love the style of this one! I’ll probably opt for the rust & neutral colors and cannot wait to style it over Spanx and jeans- definitely going to be on repeat this fall!
- Pajama Sets: My favorite thing to buy during the sale are definitely pajama sets – there are so many and who doesn’t love to be cozy!? I’ll probably end up purchasing a few, but this one is my favorite and comes in 3 colors!
Lastly, I went through the ENTIRE sale and picked out my favorites from all categories – that post will be up on Friday! I hope this will make shopping the sale a little easier on you this year! Let me know what your favorite items are from the sale As always, thank you for reading!